I don't care what anyone thinks--I like Sarah Palin.
I know anyone who is reading this blog is currently looking for the back button, but don't press that button yet. You haven't heard the reason why yet. I'm sure you'll even come to like her too.
Maybe I just have a sick personality, but I think Sarah Palin is a great comedian. She is a youthful touch to politics today. Obama is more a serious youth, but Sarah Palin has never had an incident where she's been talking that I haven't laughed. Her ways of avoiding questions is brilliant, and her accent is riviting. The way she talks about the common people and 'Hockey-Mom's'... It makes me chuckle every time.
I think that if Palin becomes our VP she may bring our country down, but she will bring it down while highly amusing it at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment